You are here
USD45,000 - USD60,000
- 1 year of Business Analysis experience
- Company is seeking top talent for the Business Analysis Department
About Our Client
Retail - Energy Company located in Wellesley, MA.
- Analyzes pricing data from various pricing publications; understands pricing analysis and formulation; maintains daily and monthly pricing analysis.
- Handles various analysis requests from Marketing; researches and compiles historical information for designated locations
- Reviews lifting volume, conducts analysis on patterns and compiles reports; distributes lifting information to Operational Accounting and other areas as needed.
- Analyzes profit margins at individual terminals; prepares profit margin reporting and distributes to Marketing group monthly
- Handles analysis requests from Trading. Analyzes information for future trends.
- Provides support to financial functions and performs a variety of impromptu analyses and projects as necessary.
- Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Partners with other departments to ensure effective knowledge transfer.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Economics
- One year of Business/Financial Analysis in a corporate setting
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Verbal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
What's on Offer
Base Salary and standard benefits.