You are here
- Nationally recognised single family developer seeking Analyst professional
- Working week Saturday - Wednesday
About Our Client
Michael Page are working with a leading National Single family developer who are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team based in Sugarland, TX. Working in the Finance and Accounting team the Financial Analyst will be responsible or the execution and development of d[artmental budgets for all the firms single family development teams.
Reporting into the Finance and Accounting senior leadership team you will be responsible for managing the divisional business plan processes as well as analyze and assimilate financial data into useful management tools.
Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervision of employees in accounting departments.
- Prepare various reports and analyzing and interpreting data output.,
- Project profitability spanning life of various projects.
- present, share and educate management on profitability Analysis.
The Successful Applicant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly expedience financial analyst to join a growing business. The successful candidate must have a string accounting background as well as have some experience of residential assets and finances this.
Alongside this you must also have:
- 2 - 4 years of market experience
- CPA Preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to clearly communicate with personnel of varying backgrounds and role
- Excellent excel skills
- Sales or land accounting experience a plus
- be available to work Saturday - Wednesday working weeks (Work from home on Saturday and Sunday)
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package including competitive base salary, benefits and bonus structure.