You are here
- Publishing Company looking for a Financial Analyst!
- Publishing/Media industry Experience a must!
About Our Client
Independent Publishing Company with offices in several countries and multiple divisions is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing culture!
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Enhance and execute key financial processes for the company, including month-end close, monthly business reviews, forecasting, the annual business plan, and the annual budget
- Advance our utilization of our financial planning, and further our efforts to automate and build scalable financial process
- Business partner with senior leaders of the organization
- Analysis of business performance, including bookings and revenue
- Manage and execute ad-hoc analytical requests
The Successful Applicant
As the Financial Analyst, your background will consist of:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent and MBA preferred)
- 3 to 5 years in an FP&A or Corporate financial analysis role
- Exceptional financial modeling and scenario analysis skills, expert in defining and guiding the design of data-intensive models
- Advanced Excel analysis skills coupled with the ability to frame complex topics
- Knowledge of standard business intelligence software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation + Benefits