You are here
- 3-5 yrs experience in financial reporting and analysis (Law or Service Industry)
- Work in the FP&A team at a leading Global Law Firm
About Our Client
The company is a global law firm with a focus in asset management, technology, health care and life sciences. The firm has offices stationed across the US and scattered all over the globe.
- The work includes reporting, analysis of KPIs, operational analysis, supporting the monthly close and general financial analysis.
- Ad hoc and routine analyses of legal practices, geographic locations, types of business, etc., for purposes of determining growth and profitability.
- Assist practice and office leaders to interpret results which helps guide their view of financial results and creating a course of action.
- Participate in the monthly close process of the financial books.
- Produce and audit reports on activity and other metrics to be included in the monthly financial reports.
- Actively contribute to the creation and improvement of standard reporting of law firm metrics and KPIs to be used by internal management for the purposes of managing their practice or function within the firm.
- Optimize current reporting techniques and develop new approaches to gain efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
- Strong technical analysis skills, including data mining experience
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Knowledge of legal services financial and reporting systems.
- Sufficient knowledge of graphics/presentation software (I.E. - Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare concise reports.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
What's on Offer
- Offering a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Ideal location in the heart of Boston.
- Reputable Law Firm
- Opportunity for Career Growth