You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a developing and growing organization targeting a full time Financial Analyst.
- Financial data tracking and analysis in support of monthly reporting requirements, reviews, and ad hoc requests
- Preparation of annual budgets and operating plans
- Formulate presentations, implement new processes, systems, methods and procedures to promote efficiency
- Adhere to established departmental policies, standard procedures, and quality improvement principles
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance (preferred) or Accounting
- 2 plus years of related work experience in financial analysis and budgeting support, and a solid understanding of financial accounting.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel to prepare analytical and P&L models.
- Exposure and familiarity with budgeting software would be a plus. · Above average intellectual aptitude · Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and full cycle benefits