You are here
- Our company is one of the largest media companies in the world.
- Ideal candidate will plan, forecast and assist in advertising.
About Our Client
- One of the largest media companies
- Owns many influential brands worldwide
- Available on multiple platforms
- Execute advertising budget requests for ads, developing an understanding of ad revenue pricing and the print and digital production process
- Manage weekly reporting schedules
- Perform analyses, including pulling data from various internal data warehouses, creating reports in Excel, ultimately interpreting the results.
- Assist in the month end corporate advertiser incentive assumption process, including updating financial models, investigating and reporting budget variances and measuring incentive achievement
- Assist in the development of weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required; finance/accounting background preferred.
- You have 2-3 years of business experience in a finance or analytical role.
- Experience streamlining reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Advanced MS Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) with specific knowledge of pivot tables, v-look ups, macros and experience working with SalesForce platform.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits based on experience