You are here
- Financial Analyst Consultancy on Immediate Hire Basis
- Global Financial Services Firm located in Midtown, Manhattan
About Our Client
Global Financial Services Firm located in New York, New York. Situated in Midtown and in need of immediate contract Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst's primary responsibilities will include:
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Candidates profile will include:
- 2-4 years Financial Analyst experience in Banking or Financial Services firm
- Problem Solving skills
- Specific examples of past process improvement in prior positions
- experience in reporting and interacting with upper management
- budgeting and forecasting experience
What's on Offer
Market rate for Financial Analyst in Midtown, Manhattan.