You are here
Growing Logistics company is seeking a Financial Analyst!!
About Our Client
Leading logistics company in their field that is currently undergoing massive growth and expansion!
- Drive the preparation of company/departmental budgets and forecasts
- Prepare board and business presentations
- Manage and issue invoices
- Develop planning tools and analysis
- Create and maintain monthly reports
- Provide insights into drivers of financial and operational results
- Supply ideas for performance improvement
- Produce weekly, monthly, financial/business/executive reporting
- Conduct adhoc analyses
- Assesses market data by working with customers and evaluating sales call results
- Creation and presentation of quarterly financials
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Business or Finance
- At least two (2) years of experience in logistics/distribution or a financial related role
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong excel skills
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Bonus + Benefits!