You are here
Leading Food Manufacturing and Retail Compnay looking for an Analyst
My client is looking for an FP&A from a food retail background to join them.
About Our Client
Our client is based in Los Angeles and is a world leader in CPG and food manufacture and retail.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, including supporting schedules and variance analysis.
- Review and analyze monthly credit card spending, petty cash expenses, and check register coding.
- Perform various G/L account reconciliations.
- Assist with intercompany billings, confirmation of loan balances, and various philanthropy and education reporting.
- Work closely with the Tax, Human Resources, Real Estate, Farming, Treasury, Corporate Accounting, Philanthropy, and Education departments for various projects.
- Assist with the consolidation of the annual financial statements, court format reports, and tax packages.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or other Business-related field.
- CPA license preferred.
- 2-4 years of finance or accounting related work experience; public accounting experience at a Big 4 or mid-tier firm is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized, possess strong analytical skills, and have a commitment to accuracy.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
$80,000 to $110,000