You are here
Looking for a Financial Analyst to play an integral part in growing finance team
Leading fashion company based in New York
About Our Client
Our client is a growing consumer goods organization that has been around for over ten years. The company is headquartered in Manhattan but has global presence with retail stores nationally and internationally.
Assist in the development of a detailed and integrated financial budget and forecast.
Maintain the financial forecast with monthly updated actual financial information to assist in a more relevant forecast.
Assist in monthly financial reporting, metrics reporting and variance analysis.
Work with corporate finance and accounting team to communicate information and explain the financial status and forward plans of the business.
Assist in the analysis of company's expenses and cost drivers and identify areas of improvement.
- Take on special projects and ad hoc requests
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1-2 years in a related position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction and supervision
- Self starter and ability to take initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to the thrive in a dynamic, fun team based environment
What's on Offer
- Temporary opportunity
- Potential to go permanent
- Competitive hourly rate
- Optional benefits