You are here
Financial Analyst (Temp to Perm)
Growing firm in Manhanttan
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and finance recruitment in the greater New York market.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; determining processes; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports
- Track expenses vs. budget and re-forecast and analyze fluctuations
- Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package
- Prepare quarterly operating reports
- Maintain budget and re-forecast information in the accounting system
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access)
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation