You are here
Become an integral member of a Financial Planning & Analysis team
Large opportunity for career growth and development
About Our Client
Our client offers private banking, private business banking as well as private wealth management that includes investment, trust and brokerage services. Taking pride on their excellent, relationship-based service has resulted in it's leading reputation within the Financial Services industry.
- Produce 10-Q/10-K, month end, board, and regulatory reporting during regular business cycles.
- Build and include various internal models for business planning.
- Validate models, processes, and procedures created by other members of the Finance team or other departments throughout the bank.
- Assist in data collection, extraction, scrubbing, validity and sanity checks, transformation, and validation for a variety of projects.
- Cross-departmental, senior management, and C-Suite interaction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to explain complex data-driven insights to the management team.
- Maintain knowledge of changes in the regulatory environment to help the team manage the dynamism in the industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related field
- Familiarity with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred
- Banking experience is strongly preferred
- Provides extraordinary service
What's on Offer
- Extensive Health and Insurance Benefits
- Wellness Benefits
- 401 k matching and additional Financial Benefits