You are here
Senior Financial Analyst opportunity with a national brand name company!
Senior Financial Analyst
About Our Client
Real Estate/ Property/ Property Management
- Analyze financial and operational results versus forecast and plan
- Investigate variances and communicate findings to leadership team
- Participate in preparing monthly financial reporting package and PowerPoint slides
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum three years of progressive financial analyst or similar experience; preferably within a
- similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience with Access is preferred
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, Business Object, and SQL preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + 10% bonus + EXCELLENT benefits!
- On site gym, company outings, onsite cafeteria.