You are here
About Our Client
Fast Moving Consumer Goods Organization
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting in financial planning and analysis of this mid-sized business. The position is accountable for the production of periodic financial reports and budgets, enhancing the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles. Duties include:
- Assist in the management of monthly financial reporting to ensure timeliness and accuracy to meet internal and external reporting requirements.
- Assist in preparation of annual operating and capital budgets and analysis of actual performance against budgets
- Prepare various financial projections including real estate development projects
- Prepare pricing analyses for products and services
- Assist in the update of the long range plan
- Assist in mapping business processes
- Prepare various ad-hoc financial analysis projects
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive accounting and finance experience.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
- Ability to manage projects effectively and take personal responsibility for their completion.
- Ability to think clearly in stressful situations and gather data from multiple sources and summarize key issues.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base, bonus and benefits.