You are here
Seeking Financial Analyst; Permanent Opportunity
Nonprofit Organization in Manhattan
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater New York City market.
- Analyze financial data to identify variances, opportunities, potential risks and issues.
- Prepare and monitor budget and forecasting entry and tracking systems and spreadsheets.
- Ensure all necessary budget and forecast templates are created and appropriately modified for each business unit and planning cycle.
- Create all system templates to enable data entry and reporting on budget and forecast activities.
- Modify templates and reports to ensure granular data capture and address agile financial information needs.
- Perform monthly review of expenses posted to the general ledger. Identify coding discrepancies and prepare necessary correcting journal entries.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-4 years related experience
- Financial analysis experience preferred
- Proven ability to work well with others
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit Package