You are here
Seeking Financial Analyst; Permanent Opportunity
Consumer Goods Firm in Manhattan
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater New York City market.
- Assist in developing financial models to support management decision-making related to new product development, product portfolio analysis, profitability of new opportunities, capital investments, revenue models, profit margin analysis, and impact of regulatory changes.
- Perform financial analysis including conducting research and identifying applications and tools to fulfill reporting and analysis needs.
- May assist in the development of the annual budget and analyzes actual and budgeted figures on an ongoing basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business management, quantitative analysis or economics
- Experience with financial analysis, financial modeling, profitability analysis and/or auditing techniques
- Strong analytical and technology skills; Advanced Excel: pivot tables, v look up
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit Package