You are here
$300M Social Service Organization
Seeking a Finacial Analyst with FP&A / Budgeting background
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth $300M non-profit organization. This social service organization provides services to those affected with developmental disabilities. Additionally there are programs for veterans and affordable housing for low income New Yorkers.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of budget and forecasting software and other financial systems.
- Responsible for training and support of financial systems and applications.
- Responsible for compiling the community services budget (grant funded programs) and analysis.
- Responsible for the New Frontier, Training Institute and Fund Development Budgets and analysis..
- Responsible for assisting in the CFR reporting and submission.
- Prepares monthly expenditure reports as needed.
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by CFO or other Executives.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have the following attributes:
- A Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field is required
- At least 3 years of experience in a complex non-profit organization
- At least 2 years of experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of relational databases is preferable
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience