You are here
Support Business Heads of Department
Strong Career Path
About Our Client
Financial Analyst: Our client is a national manufacturing firm that is the market leader in its field. Principally a CPG supplier, the client has revenue streams in manufacturing, engineering, retail and technology manufacturing. The company are growing rapidly and seem to have found a number of niche areas that are driving demand and therefore revenues. This is an opportunity for someone to really make their mark within the company.
- Consolidate and report weekly earnings, capex, and cash flow forecasts in an accurate and timely manner.
- track and calculate the monthly manufacturing cost savings for each plant and provide some analysis to explain discrepancies versus the target
- Standard absorption costing reporting to Senior Management
- Monitor monthly accounting processes in order to accurately report actuals on all financial data forecasted.
- Provide meaningful analysis and explanations on variances to prior forecast and budget.
- Prepare reconciliations and reports for internal and external use in support of the quarterly earnings reporting.
- Understand and translate financial forecasts, actuals, budgets, and scenarios into key metrics to be used by Senior Management.
- Articulate and present business outcomes derived from analyses to various levels of colleagues and management.
- Interface with all levels of finance colleagues and management in the business segments and corporate to stay abreast of business operations potentially impacting financial results
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of finance and analysis experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting or business
- Proficiency in MS Office and outstanding skills in Excel
- Knowledge of Cognos is a plus
- Excellent excel skills with the ability to perform v-look ups and pivot tables
- High Potential - this is a development role with strong career upward mobility
What's on Offer
This is an outstanding position and one that offers a good salary of $80,000 - $90,000 + Bonus potential of up to 20%