You are here
Firm With Fantastic Year To Year Growth
Great Internal Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a national manufacturing firm that is a market leader in its field.
Primarily a CPG supplier, our client has revenue streams within manufacturing, engineering, retail and technology manufacturing.
The company is growing rapidly and seems to have found a number of niche markets that are driving demand which in turn, increases revenues.
This is an opportunity for a strong candidate to really make their mark within the company.
- Consolidate and report weekly earnings, capex, and cash flow forecasts in an accurate and timely manner.
- track and calculate the monthly manufacturing cost savings for each plant and provide some analysis to explain discrepancies versus the target
- Standard absorption costing reporting to Senior Management
- Monitor monthly accounting processes in order to accurately report actual on all financial data foretasted.
- Provide meaningful analysis and explanations on variances to prior forecast and budget.
- Prepare reconciliations and reports for internal and external use in support of the quarterly earnings reporting.
- Understand and translate financial forecasts, actuals, budgets, and scenarios into key metrics to be used by Senior Management.
- Articulate and present business outcomes derived from analyses to various levels of colleagues and management.
- Interface with all levels of finance colleagues and management in the business segments and corporate to stay abreast of business operations potentially impacting financial results
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of finance and analysis experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting or business
- Proficiency in MS Office and outstanding skills in Excel
- Knowledge of Cognos is a plus
- Excellent excel skills with the ability to perform v-look ups and pivot tables
- High Potential - this is a development role with strong career upward mobility
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic position and one that offers a good salary of $75,000 - $85,000 + Bonus potential of up to 20% (15% paid in 2016, 22% in 2015)