You are here
Financial Analyst for a growing commercial and multifamily firm
Significant gorwth opportunity projected within the team
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a reputable Mixed use, Commercial and Multifamily development and property management firm based in Houston that has continued to grow and develop its portfolio of class A properties throughout USA. With significant future growth of their Houston based portfolio our client is seeking an analyst to join their growing real estate team as a Financial Analyst focusing on multiple states on USA.
The Successful Financial Analyst will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across several asset types: office, multifamily, hotel, retail and mixed-use real estate. T Analyst will perform detailed strategic planning, quarterly and annual income analysis. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Consolidate, analyze and model financial data including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions cash flow forcasting waterfall modeling and financial analysis using ARGUS DCF and or ARGUS Enterprise.
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
The successful analyst mist have a strong desire to work within the real estate industry and ideally have worked in internships throughout college. The successful candidate will already possess significant financial modeling. Due diligence and data interpretation skills in accordance with real estate acquisitions, investments and development's Alongside this the successful Analyst must posses:
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA nice to have.
- 2 - 5years of real estate workexperience from mixed use, commercial or Multifamily
- Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to commercial real estate properties/assets - multifamily, , mixed-use retail all preferred.
What's on Offer
In return this highly reputable real estate firm offer a fantastic benefits package that includes a competitive base salary for an entry level candidate, training, career development, benefits and strong bonus