You are here
Financial Analyst to join global advertising agency
Exciting opportunity to grow within an industry-leading advertising agency!
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized advertising agency with a network of premier clients, many of which are Fortune 100 companies. Client is based in New York City.
Financial Analyst will be expected to:
- Assist in financial analysis to determine the remuneration structure for contract renewals and for new client negotiations.
- Assist in data collection and reporting for global client audits and ad hoc projects.
- Assist in analysis and reporting of operational performance/profitability of GBL client accounts.
- Creation of templates to collect data from various global agency teams and consolidation of the files received.
- Extraction of data from financial systems for report creation and generation.
- Assist Global Account Directors in day-to-day finance needs in servicing accounts.
- Assist with contractually required global reporting to clients.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for ideal Financial Analyst candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA a plus).
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an accounting / finance environment (public accounting a plus).
- Must have advanced Excel capabilities including use of pivot tables and v-lookups
- Ability to think strategically and analytically. Ability to problem solve resourcefully.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who can function well in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess strong self-organization skills. This includes time management, being task-oriented, paying attention to details, setting and meeting deadlines, and accepting responsibility.
- Experience in media or advertising industry a plus.
- Experience with Financial Reporting systems (Hyperion/Oracle) a plus.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package!