You are here
USD60,000 - USD75,000
Non Profit based in Fairfield County
Looking for experienced and motivated Financial Analyst
About Our Client
One of the largest nonprofit organizations located in Westchester County.
- Build annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, including advising budget owners on resource allocation, balancing budget needs and meeting targets.
- Perform monthly financial reporting, variance analysis (e.g. headcount reconciliation and labor expense analysis), and presentation.
- Build and maintain financial models for staffing and vendor fee projections.
- Provide insightful expense reporting and actionable variance analysis.
- Proactively identify and analyze business drivers and cost trends.
- Alert management on budget risks and recommend solutions.
- Investigate variances and submit Accounting reclasses and accruals when appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferably in Finance, math, health care or a business field with 4-7 years of financial analysis and business decision support experience.
- In-depth knowledge and application of financial analysis principles, concepts and standards.
- Knowledge of company and industry practices and standards.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Upward mobility