You are here
Rapidly growing healthcare company in Westchester County
Looking for motivated individuals looking to advance their careers
About Our Client
Well known healthcare organization in Westchester that is growing and looking for motivated, go-getter, individual to join their finance team.
- Project Management billing, collections and the for overall cash flow management of the Program. For each of these functions, the process involves analyzing data gathered from various sources both internally and from outside vendors.
- Assist with the Project Management for all revenue/membership reconciliation and analysis; includes coordinating & overseeing all program analysis to identify discrepancies and disputes related to the eligibility and capitation payments.
- Project Management for all data gathering, analysis and reporting of all claims paid.
- Project Management for all other Financial Contract compliance issues and resolution
- Participate in Program Management work groups & teams where needed.
- Manage and Coordinate All cash reconciliation based on receipts and related journal entries.
- Perform all necessary administration responsibilities
- Oversees deposits and recording preparations. Reconciliations performed.
The Successful Applicant
Must have experience in health insurance or health care environment. Successful candidates will have 2+ years of experience performing financial analysis and is comfortable working independently and responsibly.
What's on Offer
- Great salary
- Career Advancement