You are here
Huge company that has great potential for upwards movement
Financial Analyst for $4.8 billion company
About Our Client
My client is the worlds largest nut grower and supplier. They have a long standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more that $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research. They are also a successful, fast growing privately held $4.8 billion company with 7,800 employees worldwide.
- Prepare monthly management reporting and perform variance analysis.
- Produce annual budget and periodically update financial forecast with business leaders.
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities, and provide value-added analysis to improve business performance.
- Proactively improve business processes through system tools and methods.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- 4-6 years of financial planning, accounting and/or finance experience
- "Big 4" public accounting firm experience preferred but not required
- Experience in CPG/food industry a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Clear path towards leadership in the company