You are here
Financial Controller - Construction
- Home Development Company, Chief Financial Position
- Manages an Accounting and Human Resources Team
About Our Client
The Financial Controller - Construction position is at a Construction Company located in West Springfield, MA.
- Responsible for monthly reporting procedures.
- Responsible for the General Ledger.
- Oversight of Timberline Software Upgrades.
- Develop, implement, and keep methods and procedures/insurance policies associated to the financials, projections and forecasting on all company.
- Will lead Project Accountants to work alongside with operations within the preparation and evaluation of working budgets and monitor/examine spending for adherence to price range or to elucidate variances
- Constantly interact and mentor departmental staff to reinforce effectiveness and improvement. Consider the efficiency of direct reviews regularly and supply teaching and schooling.
- Create/design dashboard and templates to standardize the undertaking reporting and measure KPI's.
- Act as liaison between operations workforce and Accounting whereas soliciting suggestions and maintaining pulse on the monetary viability of quite a few tasks.
- Handle the upkeep of undertaking labor charges, evaluation and problem value reviews, and supply info to the groups as wanted.
- Keep confidentiality relative to delicate or proprietary info
- Direct the creation of detailed procedures (SOP's) for all Project accounting duties and be sure that the updates of the procedures are maintained as modifications happen.
- Persistently attempt to enhance processes and develop rapport with distributors and subcontractors by ensuring that well timed vendor funds and money collections are made and on schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of Bachelors Science diploma in Finance/Accounting or Associated Diploma or equal associated expertise
- Expertise with Timberline or Heavy Job software program a plus.
- Construction, Civil Engineering or Development Construction.
- Accounting Managerial Experience Required.
What's on Offer
The Financial Controller - Construction will enjoy the opportunity to be the Chief Financial person in the organization. The Financial Controller - Construction position is located in West Springfield, MA. The Financial Controller - Construction will enjoy a competitive base salary, 401K plan, health insurance and additional benefits. If you are interested please apply below.