You are here
Financial Controller - High Growth international listed company
Looking for Finance Leaders with experience working w/ Big Box Retailers
Opportunity to partner with a dynamic, international Global CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer electronics / technology company that sells products to big box retailers such as; Wal-Mart, Targets, Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, Amazon and others... The company was recently acquired by a Chinese-based publicly traded technology company and has aggressive growth plans in the U.S. having moved their Global Headquarters from Asia-Pac to the Cypress, CA area.
- Prepare a daily cash forecast that is accurate and reconciles to the movement in the balance sheet for each month
- Prepare a monthly summary(management report) of the US business
- Prepare annual calendar year budget - full P&L and BS projections
- Identify profit improvement programs and present in a clear and concise manner
- Timely preparation and completion of financial month end. Fully completed by working day 5. Provide input to the inventory control program in conjunction with the Supply Chain team. Inventory target is 4 turns per annum.
- Work with AR team to manage our Debtors. Ensure Returns and other claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates month end close activities including general ledger, account payable and account receivable and monthly variance analysis to Budget and LY
- Manage relationship/s with funding partners (banks)
- Identifies, develops, and recommends new or revised internal standards, policies, operating procedures and new programs to improve efficiency and provide staff with clear and concise guidelines
- Compiles annual financial statements for Auditors, Tax Authorities, Bank and Internal purposes as and when required
- Conducts financial analysis of past, current, or proposed operational and financial activities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant area
- CPA highly preferred
- 7+ years of progressive Accounting & Financial Management experience within a consumer electronics and/or technology business selling to big box retailers such as; Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy and others...
- Well-versed in MS Excel and ERP packages such as; SAP / Oracle
- Fluency in Mandarin - highly preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits commensurate based on experience