You are here
Financial Controller - International Wholesale
Both Domestic, International Accounting and Operations Responsibilities
Reports to the VP Finance - Small Office - Lots of Room to Grow
About Our Client
The Financial Controller - International Wholesale will work for an International Wholesale/ CPG company with a direct focus on Domestic and International Expansion. With a hugely successful patented product this company located near Cambridge MA is actively building their finance team and the Financial Controller - International Wholesale will be a core part of this close-knit team.
- Assist with the coordination of the financial accounting and reporting activities for operations across in the United States and International companies in Europe.
- Facilitate timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Perform profitability analysis by product, country, rep group, and freight service.
- Support the Vice President of Finance in the design and implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures, internal controls and financial information systems.
- Coordinate efforts for income tax accounting and reporting at for both Domestic and International companies and assist in design and implementation of International tax strategies.
- Help management's understanding of complex accounting areas related to our International operations such as accounting for leases, translation of foreign currency transactions, revenue recognition and accounting for inter-company transactions.
- Provide support as needed for internal and external audits.
- Assist in the future implementation and ongoing enhancements of the company's ERP system.
- Develop effective relationships with business partners.
- Prepare financial data and international companies ledgers for purposes of consolidated financial reporting and analysis and including foreign currency translation and inter-company eliminations.
- General Ledger entries for both the Domestic and International division including bank and other reconciliations.
- Issue international invoices to customers in local currency.
- Insure that invoices comply with applicable INCO terms for each country.
- Track payments from our customers and apply cash to open invoices.
- Reconcile international inventory in European warehouse on a monthly basis as well as price testing inventory unit costs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree.
- Master's Degree or CPA not essential, but favorable.
- Wholesale, Manufacturing or Distribution Company Experience Essential.
- International Accounting Experience or Foreign Exchange Currency Responsibilities.
- QuickBooks Software Experience Preferred, other Accounting Software Experience.
What's on Offer
The Financial Controller - International Wholesale will enjoy the following:
- 10% 401K contribution - this is not a match this is a contribution regardless of match.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Profit-Sharing and Bonus Eligibility.
- Generous PTO
- National Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement.
If interested, please apply for consideration on the week of April 24th 2017.