You are here
- Global Financial Institution
- Excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
This leading Global Financial Organization, growing out their Financial Control department in New York.
- Ownership of and participation in month-end close processes such as preparation of journal entries and reconciliations across various accounting functions.
- Consolidate and deliver US financial reporting for Group consolidation on a monthly basis and perform and deliver full hard close with associated reporting package on half yearly basis.
- Review of journal entries, reconciliations, and billings performed by finance operations team.
- Consolidate and deliver internal US management reporting to Business partnering team, including close liaison with finance colleagues from across the Group.
- Complex accounting issues - Perform or review work required in more complex areas of accounting.
- Own and deliver US statutory accounts and other regulatory or statutory reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Accounting
- CPA and MBA ideal
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Group reporting experience
What's on Offer
Great opportunity within this Global Financial Firm and a competitive base and bonus structure.