You are here
- Controller position with a leading Financial Services Firm
- Hybrid Finance and Accounting role with growth potential
About Our Client
Financial Services firm located in New York, NY.
The Financial Controller Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all accounting operations such as AP, AR, Billing, General Ledger, and Revenue Recognition.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Responsible for preparation and filing of Financial Statements.
- Prepare budgets, financial forecasts, and report variances.
- Responsible for preparation of regulatory reports.
- Manage relationship with external and internal auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years or more experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Experience with ERP implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure for the Financial Controller position.