You are here
- Seeking an entrepreneurial spirit with 7+ years of professional experience
- Rapidly expanding workspace within the wellness industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading private equity firm with multibillion dollars of assets under management. Our client is rapidly growing and looking for individuals to grow with the company.
The duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing process and procedure that will cut costs, enhance efficiency, plan for the future, while managing cash flows, projections, and reporting
- Implement accounting and finance functions of a tenured, growing business
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department.
- Develop the employee's talents, and provide vision to ensure the increase in performance and service level of the team.
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or other business related field
- 7+ years of related professional experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting
- CPA/MBA is a plus
What's on Offer