You are here
- European Company Expanding United States Operations
- Chief Financial Position of the United States Entity
About Our Client
The Financial Controller - Expansion position is located in Wakefield, MA. The company is a National Division of a European Publicly Traded Parent Company. The Company is in "Scale Up Mode" having only been established here recently in the United States. The Financial Controller - Expansion is being identified to implement internal controls and accounting measures that will help the business succeed through this new and exciting period of growth with new distribution and clients joining in the forthcoming year.
- The initial responsibility of the Financial Controller will be to set up and manage a newly created Finance Center for their United States division.
- Management of the finance function and overseeing the finance team
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of Financial Operations
- Preparation of financial statements, budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Oversee and ensure integrity of Financial system
- Continue to develop and document accounting policies and procedures
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Cash management and treasury duties including corporate account bank reconciliation
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Identify process efficiency
- Direct the Annual Year-end audit with external auditors
- Provide ongoing training to staff
- Oversee US and Canadian Tax Procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Master's Degree Preferred.
- CPA Recommended
- Minimum of 5+ Years of Experience within a Small to Mid-Sized Enterprise.
- Microsoft Dynamics Software Experience Preferred.
- Prior Managerial Experience.
What's on Offer
The Financial Controller - Expansion will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities of a small and creative business with the advantages of a large international company to back it up. Be a part of a creative, professional and successful driven team. The candidate will have a competitive salary, medical, dental, 401K and bonus potential. If interested, please apply below.