You are here
Financial Controller, Manufacturing/Wholesale, Consumer Products, New York, CPA
Controller, CPA, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounting Manager
About Our Client
Established 28 years ago, with industry leading status and an ever growing presence across North America.
Circa $450mm revenue organization, with 2 U.S. offices and plans to expand further in the next 3 years.
Offices based just a 5 minute walk from the Lexington Avenue 59th St. N/Q Subway station.
- Provide strong leadership and coordination in all the financial-related activities of the company, the employee will have primary day-to-day responsibility for:
- Manage corporate / statutory & fiscal matters
- Prepare quarterly and year-end financial statements, financial forecasting, and budgeting
- Responsible for inventory management for US operations, internal control compliance for US operations and strategic planning
- Responsible for dealing with external consultants (auditors, fiscal advisor, lawyers)
- Oversee the processing of payroll
- Oversee company human resource legal compliance
- Oversee 3rd party EDI consultant performance and company compliance and legal issues;
- Manage an accounting staff of 2
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in finance, with experience operating in a Manufacturing environment advantageous.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to recognize areas for efficiency increases and improvements
- A keen interest in what we do and our industry.
- Extensive accounting, financial reporting and analysis experience - preferably within a Consumer Products organization where you have been exposed to inventory.
What's on Offer
Great benefits, Christmas to New Year shut down, summer Fridays, cellphone and MacBook provided to enable you to work flexible hours, with the opportunity to work from home at your convenience.