You are here
A seniority level position for a leading global brewer.
Exciting opportunity for that rewards talent and forward thinking.
About Our Client
Our client is a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. They have been in business for over 160 years, and have to grown to operate 15 breweries across the United States.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate cost reduction savings data, and commitments are reflected in financial reports.
- Provide planning support with brewery 3 year plan.
- Provide on-going financial analysis support to departments ensuring corrective action is implemented.
- Assure TTB compliance and review monthly reconciliations.
- Responsible for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and financial laws and regulations.
- Responsible for local brewery budget development and coordination, monthly variance analysis, and latest estimates development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, a business related discipline, or a technical degree required.
- CMA, CPA, and/or MBA preferred.
- Two to four years of accounting experience, supervisory experience is a plus.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, planning, and communication skills.
- Budget development and oversight preferred.
- Experience with SAP and related reporting tools is strong preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits package.