You are here
Financial Planning & Analysis - Beverage Company
Prominent Beverage Company looking for an entergetic FP&A to join the team
Previous experience in CPG industry is prefered, must be good in a team
About Our Client
A well-established prominent Beverage Company, with international reach, is looking to bring on new talent to their Finance and Accounting department. Offices are in Manhattan and easily assessable from the metro. Work environment promotes teamwork and collaboration, and exposure to upper management!
- Prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Utilizing PC and/or mainframe based systems and software; compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Maintains and coordinates group completion of financial review templates and meetings.
- Performs other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field.
- CPA preferred.
- Typically requires two years business related experience.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within a consolidation software system
What's on Offer
401K with matching, health/dental/vision plan, competitive salary, multitude of corporate discounts, stock options at a discounted rate