You are here
Financial Planning & Analysis Lead
Major Global Investment Bank
Located in Wilmington, DE
About Our Client
A Major Global Investment Bank.
Finance Planning and Analysis Lead is in charge of supporting the Cards business to drive strategy and business decisions based on sound financial analyses.
- Maintain and improve upon existing forecast models to deliver an efficient and insightful forecast
- Leverage SAS and other data processing tools to create detailed financial analysis and synthesize data into meaningful information
- Understanding and validation of P&L assumptions, metrics and trends to build accurate product/segment forecasts
- Analysis of product performance comparing actuals vs. forecast to identify opportunities and risks for the business
- Interface with Corporate BP&A and Stress Testing teams to facilitate controlled data flow and information sharing
- Build and maintain effective communication channels within the different segments and support teams to increase participation and integration of all analysis and strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The Financial Planning & Analysis Lead position requires:
- 4+ years experience in FP&A within Cards or Consumer Banking
- Experience with Essbase / SAS
- Advanced skills with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong understanding on P&L
- Strong communication skills as this role constantly interacts with other teams
What's on Offer
Base salary and competitive bonus.