You are here
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager needed an Entertainment Company!
- Industry Experience Required!
About Our Client
Entertainment company with a growing Finance Department is looking for an Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and support all financial planning and analysis processes for firm's existing business and emerging opportunities
- Lead in creating, monitoring, and analyzing firm's annual revenue budget and monthly forecasting process.
- Lead and support ad hoc special projects from SMD, Managing Group and Managing Directors
- Assist in preparation and analysis of quarterly firm/sector/project profit/loss statements
The Successful Applicant
As a potential candidate for the Financial Planning & Analysis role, your background will consist of:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2-4 years business experience, preferably from a financial services company
- Financial analysis experience is desirable
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!