You are here
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Media Entertainment Conglomerate is looking for an FP&A Manager
- Prior Media Industry Experience is required!
About Our Client
Household Entertainment Company with a universal name is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Currency Analysis: analyze scenarios and sensitivities of business operations
- Financial Statement Analysis: deep knowledge of all financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement) and interactions between the different statements.
- Product Analysis: able to synthesize large amounts of unstructured data to discern useful business intelligence involving thousands of products with different ASP and profit profiles.
- Reporting: familiar with SAP reporting environment. Track record of creating compelling reports that produce transparency around business operations.
The Successful Applicant
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, your background will consist of:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance
* 5 Years + of relevant job experience
* Demonstrable potential to lead operational / commercial accounting function
* 2 substantial roles post qualification, showing upward progression
* Developed and enhanced planning and analysis procedures within a global environment, including reporting, budgeting, modelling, KPI's, project accounting
* Highly analytical, with demonstrable knowledge and aptitude in applying advanced analytical tools
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!