You are here
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Modeling, Forecasting and Budgeting a must
Partner with the CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of home and office goods.
- Managing and delivering the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Analyzing financial data to explain variance drivers;
- Identify trends, and provide insights to the financial decision making process.
- Weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Develop short and long term planning and forecasting models to support Executive Management and the business in creating and understanding their operating and financial plans.
- Translate business performance into clear executive reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. An advanced degree or certification (CPA or FP&A) is preferred.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- 5 to 7 years of prior finance and/or accounting experience required.
- Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators and report on variances.
- Review customer, channel and product profitability and report regularly to senior management.
- Perform "make vs. buy" and outsourcing analysis as required.
What's on Offer
excellent environment, competitive pay, great opportunity