You are here
Financial Planning Analyst
Real Estate Investment Trust
New York, NY
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a Financial Planning Analyst for a Real Estate Investment Trust in New York, NY
- Prepare, gather, assemble and format data and prepare preliminary analysis for the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Maintain Argus and Excel budget models, including preparation of support schedules, review input templates and source data from various departments, and data entry into Argus and Excel budget models.
- Prepare reconciliations of forecast data to prior forecasts and prior period actual results.
- Prepare analyses and estimates of revenues, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Prepare budget presentation materials.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of public accounting Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience with financial modeling, accounting and valuation preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Modeling software (ARGUS) preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Concentrated attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple functions across an organization.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and bonus potential