You are here
Financial Planning and Analysis Associate
Leading Diversified Financial Services Company
Seeking Strong Financial Analysts
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies- with personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance and investor services, and capital markets products.
- Annual Budgeting, Monthly Forecasting, 5 year Strategic Reviews and putting together management reporting packages.
- Support the production of executive level presentations
- Ad hoc projects, including data mining and reporting
- Building of models to evaluate regional business/legal entity historical results, forecasts, budgets and metrics.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Undergraduate degree in Finance
- Financial Services and Capital Markets knowledge
- Experience using IBM Cognos/TM1 strongly preferred
- Broad understanding of U.S regulatory environment- including IHC's
- MBA is a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
Generous Bonus Package