You are here
Financial Reporting Associate
Our client is a financial services firm hiring a Financial Reporting Associate
This is an excellent opportunity for career growth and development
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading independent asset services firm offering capabilities across all asset classes to Services include Fund Administration, Tax and Middle and Back Office services. Our Client has over 200 clients worldwide. This role will sit in their New York office.
The Financial Services Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing annual financial statements for a multitude of clients
- Preparing 10-Ks, 10-Qs and other SEC filings.
- Managing the audit production calendar for clients
- Liaise with clients and auditors
- Facilitating the internal control examinations conducted by outside auditors
The Successful Applicant
Financial Reporting Associate Candidates MUST HAVE the following criteria:
- 1 to 3 years Big 4 or similar Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Required
- Working knowledge of the alternative investment industry
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Team player and detail oriented
- CPA not required but a plus
What's on Offer
The Financial Reporting Associate will be compensated on a competitive hourly rate.