You are here
Financial Reporting Manager
High profile role with a leading full service investment bank
Calling ALL qualified Senior Auditor who wants to leave Public Accounting
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic full service investment bank located in Los Angeles. They have been growing at a rapid rate through M&A and have successfully created an environment that allows for growth and high exposure to C-level executives.
The duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for compilation and recording of journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analyses and timely preparation of month end close binders.
- Perform income statement and balance sheet analytics.
- Responsible for maintaining cash, fixed assets, prepaids, and inventory accounting processes and ensuring appropriate accounting recording and treatment.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable to understand nature and account coding of expenses and impact to general ledger.
- Communicate with internal business partners for month-end accruals
- Key liaison for external and internal auditors during quarterly reviews, annual audits and SOX 404 compliance work.
- Reviews contracts, purchase orders, account coding and aging reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance; CPA license preferred.
- 2-3+ years of public accounting experience with a BIG 4 Firm that demonstrates strong knowledge and application of GAAP and SOX procedures
- Ability to perform a wide variety of routine and advanced accounting work while exercising considerable attention to detail.
- Experience with ERP system; MAS500 / Oracle Financials system strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office and intermediate to advanced Excel skills required.
- Must be a team player with excellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Individual should be deadline driven and possess ability to motivate and communicate effectively with staff and management.
- Requires ability to work overtime during the month-end close process and special projects as needed
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited Vacation
- High bonuses
- Regular reviews to ensure career growth
- Clear path towards leadership within the company