You are here
Rapidly Growing Financial Technology Firm
Fort Lee, NJ
About Our Client
Growing Fintech firm
Candidate will support the CFO and Controller. The successful candidate will be efficient, personable, reliable, and will be prepared to contribute to a fast‐paced and growing organization. The individual must demonstrate the ability to work with confidential information and exhibit a high degree of trustworthiness. Candidate must be a team player and exhibit strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage numerous assignments. Candidate must be comfortable with multi‐tasking and prioritization in a fast‐paced environment with close attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate will be responsible to:
- Analyze the impact of new products and insure the proper implementation thereof.
- Monitor accounting, economics regulatory guidelines of an array of specialized lending products.
- Liaison with Capital Markets, Information Technology and Specialty Lending Departments
- Preparation of corporate consolidated GAAP financial statements.
- Fulfillment of external, internal, and regulatory audit request.
- Analysis of the impact of new technical accounting pronouncements and insure the proper implementation thereof by working with the external accountants.
- Successful & swift completion of the month-end close process for the consolidated organization.
- Preparation (and oversight) of monthly and quarterly financial work-papers. Additionally, provide guidance and issue resolution in monthly financial reporting.
- Preparation of income tax returns. Review income tax provisions and estimates prepared by outside accounting firm.
What's on Offer
Competitve base salary, full health benefits