You are here
FinTech Accounting Manager
Billion Dollar Financial Technology Firm
About Our Client
The FinTech Accounting Manager is a newly-created position. It is a highly-visible and challenging role that will offer broad-based exposure to senior management across all business within the firm. The ideal candidate will lead all efforts to support a high growth environment with financial reporting and controllership requirements.
- Work closely with Corporate Finance Manager in providing actuals for purposes of reviewing monthly and quarterly variances from budget
- Lead all day-to-day accounting activities including recording journal entries, maintaining complete and accurate trial balance and general ledger
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for our Corporate accounts in accordance with US GAAP
- Maintain our Broker Dealer accounts including preparation of quarterly Focus financial reports, annual BD financials.
- Work closely with internal and external legal and finance resources to ensure that the company is in compliance with all SEC and FINRA filings and Net Capital requirements pursuant to Rule 15c3-3
- Work closely with CFO and Chief Compliance Officer to ensure all reporting, processes, controls, and documentation are accurate and complete per FINRA and SEC requirements
- Maintain all sub-ledgers and supporting details, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, etc. Perform primary review of invoices for approval.
- Prepare and reconcile all bank accounts monthly, and provide a weekly cash summary for review with CFO
- Continue to build and develop our internal control structure around key processes such as revenue recognition, expenses, and cash receipts and disbursements
- Prepare technical accounting memos on critical accounting policies and practices. Maintain Company's accounting policy manual with supporting documentation and analysis.
- Work closely and build strong relationships with outside auditors and lead day-to-day audit
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10+ years of experience including combination of public accounting and private
- CPA is a require
- High level of integrity
- Series 99 preferred or has to be immediately obtain
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and bonus