You are here
Fixed Assets Accountant
Located in Jersey City
Seeking Fixed Assets Accountant
About Our Client
My client, located in Jersey City, is a leading global bank.
- Monthly close processes associated with fixed assets, monitoring and analysis of capital projects, monthly account analysis, fixed asset journal entries, and preparation of monthly reports
- Monthly reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Analysis of expenditures for compliance with capitalization policies
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of fixed asset accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent preferred.
- Must be detail oriented
- CPA strongly preferred but not required
What's on Offer
My client, located in Jersey City, is offering a competitive base plus bonus potential.