You are here
Food Safety Coordinator
Full time, direct-hire role!
Massive opportunity for professional growth!
About Our Client
This family owned Food Manufacturer has a reputation for using the finest raw ingredients in their finished products. With a long history of stability and success, you are assured a fulfilling career experience. Join this laid back, altruistic environment today!
● Maintain and update customer concern data; document and maintain records. Follow up as needed with process owners to ensure resolution.
● Coordinate and update QA Holds and NCR processes. Maintain thorough records for the NCR process and follow up with process owners to ensure resolution.
● Coordinate, conduct and document results of internal self-inspections and audits.
● Perform daily verification of HACCP and Food Safety records.
● Coordinate HACCP and Food Safety plans, ensure that all program elements are kept accurate and up-to-date.
● Work with other department leaders to assure that all elements of HACCP and Food Safety plans are agreed upon, understood, and well communicated to all stake holders.
● Review, maintain and update SQF system documentation, to ensure audit readiness at all times.
● Conduct ongoing GMP and food safety training to new employees and temporaries, and maintain program documentation.
● Serve as designated PCQI (FSMA) as well as SQF Practitioner for the facility.
● Ensure that all business-related items are successfully and professionally communicated to co-workers, either verbally or in writing.
The Successful Applicant
● Bachelors degree in Life Sciences, Food Science, or Food Safety
● GMP experience
● Minimum of one year working in the food industry
● BRC, IFS, FSSC, or SQF audit experience
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Team player attitude
● HACCP, PCQI, SQF certifications/training
● Proficiency in Microsoft Access
What's on Offer
Salary + bonus
Competitive health benefits package
Opportunity for professional growth
Casual, family-feel environment
Opportunities to give back to the community