You are here
Food Safety Quality Assurance Specialist
Work for one of the leading North American food distributors.
Innovative position for a creative leader.
About Our Client
With over 25 plants in North America, our client serves as a leading food service distributor that offers poultry, seafood, dairy products, dry foods and more.
The primary responsibilities of the Food Safety Quality Assurance Specialist include:
- Audit reporting
- Compliance with food safety and quality policies and regulations
- Work cross-functionally to create strategies for food safety across all teams
- Travel to local distributors to train personnel
- Collaborate with employees to ensure they are operating efficiently and meeting requirements
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the Food Safety Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Nutrition, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in food manufacturing, distribution and food auditing systems
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to travel locally
- Certification in HACCP
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Food Safety Quality Assurance Specialist role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.