You are here
Food Safety Specialist
Work for an industry leading food processing company with global locations.
Help lead the quality department and be a part of an innovative team.
About Our Client
Our client is a food processing partner to global food brands. With over 60 plants in 17 countries, our client is a worldwide food manufacturer specializing in meat and poultry.
The primary responsibilities of the Food Safety Specialist include:
- Implementation of sanitation programs, policies and practices related to microbiological issues
- Provides technical assistance to plant quality and operations to ensure transparency
- Provides support to employees and customers within microbiology, general food science, quality assurance and food safety
- Updating policies and procedures
- Staying up to date with food safety and sanitation rules and regulations
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the Food Safety Specialist:
- Bachelor's in Microbiology, Food Science, or related field
- 3-5 years of management experience in meat or food processing
- Exceptional knowledge of HACCP, food safety, and GMP principles
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Food Safety Specialist role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.