You are here
Food Service Logistics Specialist
- National food distributor
- Recently acquired two local competitors
About Our Client
National food distributor
- Interact with buyers and marketing associates and the transportation department.
- Verify and validate Over, Short & Damaged documentation.
- Investigate detentions and complete supplier incident report.
- Coordinate same day and demand status pickups and communicate to Inbound Planner any action required.
- Decide if claim is freight or supplier and gather proper documentation, collect loss from carrier or supplier.
- Perform all duties in accordance with accepted current standards and will perform other duties as deemed necessary by management to meet departmental and c and Company objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
- One to three year's related experience and/or training
- Experience in working in logistics
- Past food service distribution experience
- Must be able to work interdependently, as well as with others, and demonstrate decision-making capabilities
What's on Offer
Base + Benefits + PTO