You are here
High-intensity and high-REWARD environment
Culture of accountability means YOU control your career
About Our Client
Our client is the leading food and beverage wholesaler in the region and growing at a rapid pace with new layers opening in the org chart. Do you see yourself as a category manager a year from now? THIS is the company that will make it happen.
- Maintains multi line product replenishment from vendors and suppliers at competitive market pricing
- Maintains adequate inventory levels to ensure superior service levels to customers and sales force through use of industry standard Best Practices procedures.
- Achieves established gross profit levels while maintaining a competitive cost basis through negotiation and relationship development.
- Interacts and communicates both written and verbally with sales force, customers and vendors in a timely and informative manner on market conditions, delivery schedules and product information.
- Works in an environment that requires team work and the ability to work independently to maintain required job parameters.
- Develops interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience buying food products in a food distribution company
- 2+ years of Purchasing experience
What's on Offer
$60,000 - $65,000 + up to $20,000 bonus potential entirely based on merit